Mauritius is the most accessible island in the Indian Ocean. The variation of multitude of colours and tastes, Mauritius, set in its turquoise sea, offers a getaway full of peace and tranquility. The essential beauty of this island has always uplifted the soul of its visitors.
DAY 01: MAURITIUS:Welcome to your Mauritius tour. On arrival in Mauritius, you will be met by our representative and driven to your hotel in Mauritius (Check-in 1400hrs.) and refresh and later explore Mauritius city. Have Dinner, Overnight stay at Mauritius Hotel
DAY 02: MAURITIUS:
Open your eyes to the blue sea this morning. After breakfast, we leave for the ILE AUX CERFS ISLAND (Deer Island). Off the east coast, Ile Aux Cerfs is one of the islands in Mauritius. The island has two restaurants, a boat house and miles of beautiful beaches.Enjoy Para sailing here (optional) and thrill yourself. Later proceed to hotel. After dinner, Overnight at hotel.
DAY 03: MAURITIUS:
Enjoy your breakfast. Today we take you for an exciting sightseeing tour covering CENTRAL and SOUTH WEST Mauritius. The first stop is at TROU AUX CERFS at Curepipe which is the crater of an extinct volcano. Then we take you to GRAND BASIN, which is one of the island’s two natural lakes. Later proceed to hotel. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
DAY 04: MAURITIUS:
Today morning, after breakfast we will visit the PAMPLEMOUSSES GARDENS, also known as Royal Botanical Gardens. The gardens host an exhibition of indigenous and exotic plants. You can spend the afternoon GRAND BAIE, the coastal tourist village where you can find restaurants, bars, pubs, beaches, watersports and discos. Later return to the hotel for dinner. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 05: MAURITIUS:
Today is your last day in Mauritius. After breakfast, pack up your baggage. Day is free till departure. Later proceed to the airport to board your flight home.
- Meet & greet service with welcome itinerary and signage
- Welcome Drink (non-alcoholic) upon check - in
- 4Nites Accommodation in Mauritius
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel or Resort
- Return Transfers from Mauritius Airport / Hotel / Mauritius Airport
- Full Day to South Tour: Curepipe / Visit of Volcano / Ship Model Shop / Floreal duty free shops / Grand Bassin / Black river Gorges / Chamarel seven coloured earths.
- Full Day to East Tour: Belle Mare Coast (Optional Water activities such as under sea walk / Parasailing etc) & IIe Aux Cerfs Island with speedboat transfers.
- Transfers and touring by Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Services of English & Hindi Speaking Guide at Mauritius
- All luxury & service taxes of hotel included
- Guidance and Assistance all through the Travel
Rs.12500/- Per Person
Rs.14500/- Per Person
Rs.15999/- Per Person
Rates are as per Availability and are subject to change without prior notice.
Airfare Ex: Mumbai / Mauritius / Mumbai by Air Mauritius Rs.30500/- (Approx) Per Person
- Lunch and food other than mentioned by us
- Telephone Calls, Laundry, Porterage, Mineral Water etc.
- The above rates are not applicable if traveling dates change
- Rates are only applicable for passengers arriving on the same day and same Mode of Transportation.
- Rates are subject to change without notice due to hike in Hotel tariff, Taxes and Transportation, if any which is beyond our reach and our capacity. We is just a Tour Operator and does not own any of them
- The tour Itinerary is subject to modification in case of any traffic regulations or for the benefit of client.